Wednesday 29 July 2009

Steampunk Animals





I have created two new creatures to add to my ever growing, ever evolving steampunk designer collection. Initially the collection was expressly a winter collection for 2009 available thought my website and selected stockist but it now seemed to have taken on a life of it's own. As i've found new and interesting ways to work with my vintage brass stamping collection i've fused these with my collection of vintage watch parts and movements and now have a collection of interesting little creatures the latest of which are these cute owls and butterflies.

They can be purchased from my Etsy store or my website by the end of this week. And below are a few other design from steampunk menagerie.




6 comments:

Sherri and Ellee said...

Lovely jewelry! I love the patina and the design. Just great. I will definitely check out your Etsy site--I saw the cool peacock earrings!

Unknown said...

I love the jewelry! Very very pretty.

Kusin S said...

Oh wow! The jewelry are stunning :D I love it!

Rochelle said...

Your jewelry is gorgeous. I will go add you to my favorite on Etsy. Santa is always looking for things to get me for Christmas.

Lori said...

Very nice. I love the look of these.

flynnfx said...

Holy mackeral!! What fantastic craftsmanship - I only wish I could design as well as you are - checked out your Etsy stores, some really fantastic stuff - you've got great talent!

I've added your blog to mine!
(msteidl on swap-bot)
http://flynnsinn.blogspot.com/